- Suzanne Walker, MLS (2007-2012) was Director of Youth Services.
- Kate Meador, MLS (2010-2013) was Assistant Library Director & Technical Services Manager.
- Rachel Montgomery, MLS (2012-2013) was Teen Librarian.
- Meghan Adams (2008-2015) was Adult Programming & Teen Services Coordinator.
- Jaymi Edwards (2009-2012) was Early Literacy Specialist.
- Michelle Peltier (2012-2015) was Early Literacy Specialist.
- Cauli Le Chat (2010-2016) was Feline Roving Reporter.
- William R. Buckley, Indiana Room Librarian/Historian (2007-2012) and Director of Adult Information Services (2013 to the present).
- Casey O'Leary, MLS, Director of Programs & Youth Services (2012 to the present).
- Jess Frederick, MLS, Youth Services Librarian & Early Literacy Specialist (2015 to the present).
(Article last updated: September 7, 2017)
- MPL YouTube Channel (est. January 2010), the library's most popular social media site;
- MooresPubLib on Twitter (est. April 2010);
- MPL Indiana Room Treasure Trove Blog (est. April 2010) (which you're now reading);
- Biblio-Techno Global Footprint (est. May 2017);
- MPL on Facebook (est. August 2010);
- Cat's Eye View @ MPL Blog (est. December 2010) (by Cauli Le Chat, MPL feline roving reporter)(Cauli retired in 2015 but continues to occasionally post to her blog);
- Catch It @ MPL (Cauli 4 Kids) Blog (est. August 2011) (by Cauli Le Chat, MPL feline roving reporter).
- MPL on Pinterest (est. 2012).
- MPL on Instagram (est. 2015).
- MPL on Slideshare (est. 2015).
The library's social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, have, along with the library's blogs, reached three-quarters of a million readers. By March, 2017, the library's YouTube video viewership will surpass one million. Not bad for a small-town, mid-size public library serving a community of about 15,000.
One Los Angeles commentator stated that MPL's online social presence was superior to the Los Angeles Public Library system. High praise, indeed. We blush with pride and hope we have lived up to the compliment.